Boards and committees:
- Democratic Party State Committee Member
- Democratic Party Precinct Committeeman
- Home Owners Association VP
If your start-up or non-profit board needs an experienced Fortune 100 alum / tech MBA who is not afraid to speak his mind, please get in touch.
On the non-profit side, I generally spend my time with those addressing economic justice, seeking to reduce poverty and improve/fund public education.
- VP of DevOps at a major mortgage provider
- Mentoring others, helping them reach their goals - you can request career advice from me on LinkedIn
- Spending time with my three kids; being there for them at their extracurricular activities as much as I can
- Occasionally responding to Feeney Genealogy Project requests for help and updating my own tree
- Keeping Student Loan Bill Tracker up to date and advocating for solutions, political and business, to the crisis
- I took a while off with all the relos, but every other year or so I advise senior or junior projects for my undergraduate alma mater
How I prioritize all this:
In evaluating adding things to my life, I try to gauge its impact on:
- My health and wellbeing
- My family
- Existing side projects and my career
Ideally it’s something that I - and others - are passionate about and naturally improves the above.
Things I want to do:
- Relocate to Ireland
- Get out from under the indentured servitude of student loans
- Run for state office
- Learn to play guitar
- Learn to speak Gaeilge
- Visit the Johnson Space Center in Houston
- Visit Jungfrau Park and its inspirations like the pyramids of Egypt, Easter Island, Incan ruins at Cusco and Machu Picchu, Mayan ruins at Teotihuacán and Chichen Itza
- Fill in my National Parks Passport with places like Yellowstone and Arches
- Take the family camping & stargazing in a dark sky area
- Spend more time in Italy, maybe Rome
- More canoeing
- Caving / spelunking
- Vacation somewhere with warm, clear, blue water
Is there anything I can help you do? Get in touch.
This page inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement.